You may apply for your ATM/Debit Card at any of our locations, once your checking account has been opened.
Your Visa ATM/Debit card may be used for purchases at any location that accepts Visa and for withdrawing cash at all ATMs displaying the Pulse or Plus network logos.
Please report lost or stolen cards promptly at 1-800-638-3233 or 1-580-772-2600.
- Memorize your PIN (personal identification number).
- Never write your PIN number down and keep it in your purse or wallet.
- Never tell anyone else what your PIN number is and never have someone else enter your code for you.
- Choose your PIN number carefully. Do not use numbers such as your birthday, phone number, or anything that can be easily traced.
- Never give your PIN number to anyone over the phone, even if they tell you they are from the bank.
- To report a lost or stolen ATM / Visa Debit Card, please call 1-800-638-3233 or 1-580-772-2600.
- Do not approach an ATM already in use by someone.
- Look around before using the ATM. If you feel you are being watched, cancel the transaction and use the ATM at another time, or location.
- Cover the keypad as you enter your PIN number.
- Check your money quickly, and put it away.
- Remain in your vehicle at a drive-up ATM and keep your vehicle running.